Western Land Planning aims to offer personalised, high quality products to our clients, whether in agricultural industries, local government, or other sectors. Our staff have extensive experience in a wide range of related fields, and are keen to find the right combination of skills to meet your requirements. Profiles of key staff are available from the “Team” page.
The diversity of complementary skills among our staff allows us to provide an integrated approach to on-farm issues. We also have strong working relationships with various Commonwealth and State government departments, and a solid understanding of political processes that affect natural resource management; In short, we provide:
Agricultural services, including
- On-farm irrigation efficiency planning
- On-farm floodplain assessment planning
- Irrigation modernisation planning
- Accredited farm planning
- Licence compliance auditing
Environmental services, including
- Environmental impact assessments for development approvals
- Archaeology surveys, assessment and site management
- Bushfire hazard assessment and management planning
- Strategic land management planning and delivery (eg. Management of pests and weeds, biodiversity offsets, native wildlife and threatened species)
Support services, including
- Detailed GPS site survey
- GIS mapping and integrated database application
- Indigenous community engagement
- Community consultation
- Funding application development
- Investment business case development
- Project management of services and reporting associated with these.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact us to discuss how we can help. You can contact us by phone, email, or visit our office for a coffee and chat about your specific needs. If our existing products don’t suit, we can tailor a product for you.